Wednesday, November 17, 2010

GPS watch

I might have mentioned a while ago about how I wanted a GPS watch. I just haven't broken down and bought one (or been given one for a gift- hint hint family hint hint.)

Ray of DC Rainmaker is giving away a Garmin 210 - I have been eying this watch for a while now as it is seems to be around the level of what I need. I don't need anything super fancy since I am just a beginner runner.

I am hoping I can win this watch - but I probably won't and maybe one day I will buy myself one. Maybe when uncle sam returns some of the money he takes from my paycheck every 2 weeks.

Next week I hope to start a new training plan. p90x is on hold probably until the end of the year. The reason? Well we stopped because of traveling and what not - and next week I bring home the christmas tree (which is stored at my grandparents from Jan - thanksgiving) With the christmas tree up I can't rearrange the furniture. January 2011 I will make us do it. Hear that Matt, we are getting back at it and not giving it up until we are ripped. (HA!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting a Garmin 305 for xmas, they are on sale everywhere, usually for just bit more than the 205 and they come with a heart rate monitor.

    ReplyDelete