Monday, May 10, 2010

For Real Now

If signing up wasn't enough to light a fire under my little hiney - dropping some serious dough tonight on a hotel for the weekend sure was.

Matt and I decided that we would take the weekend and spend it at the beach as a little mini vacation, with some running thrown in there (who am I kidding, I decided this, Matt's idea of a vacation would NOT be to the beach, but o well. He can get his vacation next year when I do the Disney one :-D )

I reworked my training. Making work better for me and my lifestyle and schedule. Bring it. 17 weeks! I got this.

1 comment:

  1. I still can not figure out how you can run 4 miles in 40 minutes when I walk 2 miles in 30 minutes. Running, I still can't do that. I once in awhile think I'd like to but I'll start to jog and two telephone poles later I'm winded and sound like a train is coming. I know, keep working at it and it'll happen. By now you know me, patience is not one of my virtues. I'm learning.
    Good luck on your run and also enjoy the beach. Other then when driving truck we never saw a real ocean beach. We see Lake Superior's beach a lot and our little ones around here, and really all are wonderful but nothing beats the ocean ones.
    Thanks for stopping by today. Me on the ball is a funny thing too but I keep trying. Maybe I'll get it. If I do I'll have Mike take pictures and share with you how I do it, if not I'm sure Mike will take pictures and I'll show you how I don't do it.
    Take care Angela and have a great and blessed afternoon.

    ReplyDelete