Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OH MY GOD!

So I went to Target today because I needed cute shoes for my dress for Austin's graduation, but my grandmother requested they not be flip flops, even if they are nice flip flops. So I got these. Still a little flip floppy, but not exactly.

So I was wandering around - looking at coolers because I have to buy one for SC next week and I saw the Jillian Michaels dvds were on sale. So I picked up the No More Trouble Zones dvd. OH MY GOSH.... it was 40 mins of pain, but it hurt sooo good. 5 min warm up and 5 min cool down. Much more of a time investment than the shred, but my whole body felt the burn.

Basically it was 7 different circuits that focused on different body parts, and did each circuit twice. My arms and abs were already sore from my random workout on Monday, but now they are dying. AHHH. I love this video. I do.

Yesterday I ran 3 miles, my ankle feels good. Every once in a while it will hurt a little, but its good. Tomorrow is 4 miles. Friday I am doing  4 miles. Saturday we will be walking around the air show so I wont exactly be resting, but it isn't a workout.

I am interested to see if I can move tomorrow. OY.

2 comments:

  1. i saw that workout on our On Demand and contemplated it, but then I figured, Id need to be able to move if I wanted to run at all this week...lol.

    glad your ankle feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian kicks my booty and makes me cry.
    I alternate between levels one and two on her 30 day dvd. Wowza.

    Good luck meeting your running goals the rest of this week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete