Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Challenge

I am joining a challenge hosted by Eat Sweat Lose. The challenge is to collect anything in the apartment that is health, exercise or weight loss related.

I know I have a lot of things laying around. Maybe it will help me to start using things I forgot about.

I will post the picture and a list later.

 

Another challenge I am facing is I am sick again. OMG. I am so over the snow. I have a cold, and it is in my chest again. To top it off, I am pretty sure I am getting an ear infection. I can’t hear out of my right ear, and I feel some pressure, but not hurting as bad as last time. I am going to CVS Minute Clinic tomorrow, because I don’t have a general doctor yet, and no one else will take a new patient quickly. Plus nothing will be open tomorrow (I hope CVS is)

I have a 5k on Sunday, and hopefully I can get a couple little runs in so I don’t suck it up completely on Sunday. I also hope that I don’t get vertigo like last time. It was horrible last time. AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment