Sunday, February 21, 2010

Running outside

I suspect I will like this more when the temp is warmer, but I ran outside on Saturday.

It was nice, I ran with my dad. It was nice to have someone to talk to. Speaking of talking, I don't typically talk while I run, I am not so good at it!

So this was a different run, I am used to a HOT gym. The cold didn't feel so good on my lungs.
I run on a flat treadmill, sometimes at an incline of 1. The route around my block has hills. YUCK.

I ran 2 laps in about 16 mins ( a lap is about .8 miles) then I had to pee so I ran inside and peed and then grabbed the dog for my last lap. Little beagle mutt needs to go for runs more often. He started out beside me then slinking farther and farther back, until the last little bit I was sort of pulling him along. He took a good nap after.

 I don't remember my time, and I accidentally cleared my watch, I think it was around 25 mins and about 2.5 miles.

It was good practice for next week.

I was going to run today, but I got my hair highlighted and the lady said not to wash my hair tonight , so I can't run. I will tomorrow and Wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment