Thursday, March 11, 2010

3-11

whoa ohhhh amber is the color of your energy....

Random - sorry.

I ran 3 miles today. Averaged a 9:48 min mile, but I know my first mile was about 10:20, and I kept increasing.

I did my push ups tonight too.  My max was 15 girly push ups.

Push ups are not fun. At all.

In other news: I signed up for a 5K next weekend. It was cheap, and last min. It benefits breast cancer, so I will run it, and then go celebrate my Mema and Mom's birthday. Sort of fitting that I run a breast cancer race on the day we celebrate my Mema's birthday.

Can I complain for a min: no? Oh, well, I am gonna anyway.

Back before I got sick and took 2 weeks off, I was running 4 miles a day, and while it sucked sometimes, it wasn't too bad. Now I feel like I can barely make it 3 miles.
I know that I am running faster now, and maybe if I ran slower then 3 miles would be cake. I don't know. I just know I want it to be easier.

Ok - I won't whine anymore. I will be happy that I can run 3, and hope that I will keep getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment