Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back at it

Last night I started my half Marathon training plan. I started a week early. I need to get back on track. Mondays will be yoga and stretching. I did an hour of strength and yoga on the wii fit. I was afraid to turn it on. It had been over a month since I last played. I was expecting it to yell at me. I did my body test and lost weight. Ha take that wii fit. I sucked at the balance tests so my wii fit age went up. Whatever I wasnt trying as hard as I should have.


I am sore today. Probably because the routine the wii made for me had me doing push ups and planks every 5 or so workouts. Oy. Ouch.


Tonight is a 2 mile run. Matt said he was going with me. Now i have heard this before then when I get home from work and go he is too tired, or just showered, or whatever. Well if he doesn't go I am posting his email on here and giving everyone to email him and call him a loserface.  Tough love :-D.


I really want to try p90x. But by the time i get home, run, and do p90x I wouldn't be starting dinner til later. Maybe this week I will get my act together and plan what dinner is so that I can prep before. I guess less time sitting on the couch watching tv at night wouldn't be horrible.


So the plan this week:

Monday: 30 + mins yoga or stretching

Tuesday: 2 miles

Wednesday: 2 miles

Thursday: 3 miles

Friday: 2 miles on eliptical

Saturday: 3 miles

Sunday: 1.5 miles 6x400


Monday is offically the start of training. Which means no more lax in the rules. I've relaxed a little and would drink a little soda here and there. I was snacking after 9 A LOT. Still not a lot of alcohol, but this past weekend I had wine with dinner every night and I had a drink at the party, but I was so stressed about the surprise I needed it. Haha. Sleep will always be hard but as I start increasing the weekly miles it will be super important.


Here goes 27 weeks of training. Eeek


No comments:

Post a Comment