Sunday, April 11, 2010

I haven't been skipping out on my running, just skipping out on my blogging. :(

This week I only skipped one day of running, and that was yesterday because of a headache.

I am going to do that run today. The weather is supposed to be amazing this week. I have been researching some trails I can run along to get outside some.

I think Mondays will become tennis days for me (I hope at least) I get a little work out, but Matt gets a bigger one running all around trying to catch my home run balls I launch.

I need lessons, Matt is teaching me, but I get frustrated, and angry. I may even stomp my feet like a 5 year old. Maybe Serena should come teach me.

In other news, I ordered some summer clothes from Old Navy ( I had $30 to spend before the end of April) and I am officially in the next smaller size in shirts and dresses. I am almost in the next size in shorts and pants. I ordered the smaller size, and now I need to get my butt in gear so I can wear them this summer.

We are moving the wii to the office so I can get back to using my wii fit. I was doing well with it, but I always feel bad kicking Matt off the tv, and making him watch me act a fool hula hooping. (yes, it is one of my favorite workouts on the wii fit, but I only do it after I work out.:-D )

Kicking it in high gear this week. Summer is almost here, and I was to look good.

I am really jealous of my friend Jill. She has been running with her boyfriend a lot. I really wish I had someone to run with me. I would probably skip my runs less, and work harder. It is so easy to stop and take a break when it is just you running. I wish I didn't live so far away from them, I would totally bust in their little dates. :-D kidding, kinda.

Maybe I should put an ad on craigslist: Wanted - running partner. Run with me and make me not slack. Entertain me when I get tired and want to quit. Don't judge me because I run slow.  Hmmm doubt that will get any responses back.

Ok with that I am going to the gym to run 3.5 miles and then coming home and doing the strength and abs part of the Jillian Michaels dvd. No cardio tho.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem when it came to running. I joined a group that was organized by a local running store and it has helped a great deal! Maybe a running store near you will have some training programs that could be helpful! Good luck with your runs!

    ReplyDelete