Monday, April 19, 2010

Just call me Mars

cuz my tennis skills are no Venus. ::hangs head in shame at that joke::

I did better today, and I enjoyed myself much more today than last time. I don't think I even stomped my feet and pouted today. I still need a lot of work and practice, but when it is fun instead of frustrating I am more inclined to work on it.

This week I will be active everyday. Today I played tennis, tomorrow I will run 3 miles and do Jillian arm and ab workout.

I have been trying to eat more fruits and  veggies. I struggle with the veggies, but I got one veggie serving in ,and 2 fruit servings today.

Maybe tomorrow I can work in 2 of each. Baby steps.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing wonderful. Really you are. I'm still doing my best also. We've been stacking wood in the evenings the past 8 days, we had 8 cords of wood delivered so along with that and regular exercise I hope I'm building some muscles. I wonder at time just how much bending, picking up, carrying and stacking wood burns when you work at it for a least an hour or more each night.
    Keep up the great work. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title! I was fb stalking you today and you looked so GREAT in your most recent photos. I can tell you've lost weight and toned up! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha thanks Gillian! I have been trying. And I hope you aren't talking about my lost photos, because I gained about 30 lbs in those! :D

    ReplyDelete