Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I went to the gym

Kicking and screaming (in my head.)

I came home from work, and instead of going to the gym like I normally do, I sat and set up my new printer and installed it for over an hour, then made dinner.

Which meant that by the time I didn't feel super full, I was super tired. I didn't want to run at all. But after 2 miles I still felt good, so I upped the speed and kept on going. I ran the first 2 miles at 10:31, then the last mile I kept pumping up the speed and I finished the 3rd mile in exactly 30 mins.

Then I did Jillian abs and arms. With heavier weights for the first set of strength. My arms feel mushy now, ouchy, but a good workout.

I had 2 fruit servings, and 1 veggie serving today.

tomorrow is 4 miles, but my ankle is a little sore, I am icing it now as we speak. If it is still sore tomorrow I am pushing the 4 miles to Friday to try and keep injury away.

Of to prep my crock pot dinner. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment