Tuesday, April 27, 2010

nope

I didn't run today.

After work I logged into Facebook like normal, and I saw that one of my favorite teachers passed away. Now, I have been out of high school  for 7 years, but it really made me sad.

I had work to do tonight, and I couldn't focus on it. It took me all evening to do what should have taken me an hour or so. I just had nothing. I was home alone. I had a good cry, wrote a blog post about it, had another good cry then tried to do work. I was exhausted. I was already tired from the day, but this just took what little bit I had out of me.

The thing that bums me out most is that I probably won't be able to attend any of the services. If it is on the weekend I can't get home, and if it is during the week I have to work. :( That bums me out a lot. Maybe I can make a viewing or something.

Tomorrow will be a better day right? Yup.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost two of my teachers just two years out of school. It changes things even if you weren't close to them and if you were it makes it even worse. I hope you can attend the services. I am sure the family would welcome your support and prayers and those of your classmates!

    ReplyDelete