Thursday, January 7, 2010

1/6 and 1/7

I did want to be better about blogging in 2010, but I won't resolve to do so.

Yesterday I did yoga and strength on the wii fit and then a couple silly cardio games. I didn't do the ea active. I really enjoy the yoga  but I am SO SHAKY!

Tonight I ran my 3.5 miles and it was harder than last time. But I didn't have to stop because of serious cramping - so that is probably why it sucked!

No offense to anyone who has decided to use January as a starting point in your journey to being healthy, but MAN the gym is so crowded now. I have had to come back to my apartment a couple times because people are on every machine. I used to be the only one in the gym most time. I hope that these people stick with it, because if I am all alone in Feb I will be really annoyed that they made me rearrange my life! HAHA I am a Scrooge!

No comments:

Post a Comment