Friday, January 15, 2010

Not the best week

This week has been rough, I have had things going on every night this week and just haven't had time to run. Typically I make the time, but I honestly just haven't had the time. Hopefully tomorrow I can get my run in before my parents come down.

I haven't eaten too bad this week, we tried the new dominoes pizza the other night and I ate half a burger and fries at Outback (and some blooming onion)

I am hoping I can get Sunday's run in, but we have Turducken on Sunday so it just may not happen either. :( My life slows down a good bit next week, I won't suck so much. I really wanted to get my runs in, I felt bad the days I couldn't run. But I didn't gain weight :-D I only have a couple weeks before true training comes.

I just got the P90X from my dad so in his words it is going to "kick my ass" WOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment