Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I want to cry

I went to the gym tonight. I haven't seen that place in a week. I attempted to run tonight, I wanted to do 3 miles (I should be at 4) but would take 2. I ran 1 at 10:54 pace and was coughing and struggling to breathe so much I had to stop, since the only other person there left and I decided it wouldn't be smart to keep going and then die with no one there to notice. I walked 5 mins and did deep breathing. I ran another mile at a faster pace, 10:31. It hurt I coughed so much. Then I walked until the end of Jeopardy. I decided to take it easy since I was obviously pushing too much for being sick.

I am going to put myself in a Nyquil coma again tonight, I woke up feeling better today. Maybe tomorrow will be even better. If I could just get this out of my chest I would be money. Tomorrow I am going down and running 3 miles. (I hope) then I will be back to normal Thurs or Fri ( I may switch rest day because of my knee and running 3 days in a row)

I hate being sick, and I hate feeling like I can't do this. I was in such a good groove. I want it back. I don't have patience for illness. GRRR.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're still not feeling up to par. Just take the time to get better and then get back into the swing of it. I know being sick sucks but you'll get better, it won't be forever.
    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete