Monday, January 18, 2010

Death

I can't exactly put into words how bad I feel, but death is close. Sunday I was so weak, walking down 3 flights of stairs left me shaking and I thought I was going to pass out. My lungs hurt and I can't breathe so save my life.

Today it was BEAUTIFUL out, and I really wanted to get me and the girls out of the house, but I knew I couldn't handle a walk on my own. I sweet talked my love into meeting me at the shopping center for lunch. Even though he isn't a fan of babies he still came, and then we walked slowly around the shopping center. I was exhausted when I got home. Luckily I pulled into the driveway at the same time as the girls mom and dad so they helped me unload them.

I just took a big dose of Nyquil, got a humidifier in the room and hopefully will sleep well tonight. I can't go another day without running. It is making me crazy.

Oh and I have been drinking soda again. Like a glassfull, Sat, Sun and Monday. WTF. NO MORE. I forgot how much I love Mt Dew. Now I remember, sigh. Only water tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment