Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally!

So the last time I really ran, was 10 days ago. I ran 3.75 miles at a 10:31 pace. I tired to run Tues and that sucked, but today I feel better. So I was doing 4 miles today no matter what. I started at a 10:54 pace, then upped it a little, I kept it between 5.5 and 6 mph for 3.5 miles, but I wanted to finish so the last .5 mile was at 6.2 and 6.5. I just wanted it over. I was tired, and hungry. I finished 4 miles in 41:40 miles an average 10:24 pace.

I was so happy. I called my mom 20 seconds into my cool down walk. :-D

I still feel a little stuffy, and I am not 100% but I am definitely better. The fact that I am basically back on track according to my training plan makes me very happy. I was super worried that I would suck and have to back track a little.

Now off to shower, then read some ( and eat a brownie that Matt made...eh, I deserve it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment