Sunday, December 20, 2009

12/20 - Week 10

Well Saturday it snowed, and snowed and then snowed some more! We got 19+ inches! Shew. I spent the day baking and it was late and I was tired, and so I didn't run :(

But I ran today! I added my normal .25 and also upped my pace! I ran 3 miles and walked my 5 mins and then ran another mile.

I am working a short day tomorrow - the whole area has a snow day - but not me. Just a delay. Sigh. Hopefully I will get home and run and then finish the last little bit of baking I have left to do ( yes I am baking a lot - gifts mostly and then taking the rest to family on Christmas)

I will run Monday to make up for sucking Saturday (but at my 4 mile a day amt) run Tues and then run Thurs am before going to Frederick for Christmas! Thank goodness Christmas falls on a rest day because Christmas day is SO BUSY!

Starting next week I start working towards putting my 4 miles together. Next Sunday I will run 3.25 walk 5 mins and then only run .75.

I am really excited that I have been able to stick with this for so long.  9 weeks down!

No comments:

Post a Comment