Monday, December 28, 2009

12/28

I ran today - and I didn't cry! Success!!

I have to say that even with all the cookies I ate over Christmas I managed to lose 1.5 lbs. Only because I was running that is for sure. It would have been interesting to see how much I would have lost if I ran all week before and all week after exactly to plan, or even if I didn't eat so many darn cookies.

Tonight I ran yesterday's run. 3.25 miles and then another .75 miles. I ran the 3.25 at normal pace, but the last .75 I just went for it, and ran it at a 9:41 min mile pace. Not bad. I was really tired for this run, I stayed up way too late last night, I actually fell asleep on the floor after my run. Sad. Tomorrow I am running again. I am also planning to get more sleep (yea right I know I say it all the time)

I am starting a new routine. See the twins have trouble napping and we have a whole routine we go through before they get in their beds to nap so that they learn that this is nap time and it isn't play time. So I have decided I will be in bed by 10:30 every night. I will read until 11 if I don't feel tired. But lights out at 11. I am also going to try and break my habit of staying up super late and sleeping in super late on weekends. But one thing at a time. Off to bed!

Feel better Aubrey! I know you are missing running!  You will be able to soon enough, be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment