Sunday, October 25, 2009

10/25

Happy Birthday to me!! ( well tomorrow!) but I got my presents today!

Matt took me to Pacers today after we took his mom to the airport and bought me new running shoes since my feet hurt very badly last night.

It was cool  the girl watched me walk then gave me a pair to try on and took me outside to watch me run down the street. Her exact words were "wow you over pronate a lot!"

I tried on 3 or 4 pairs but decided on some Sauconys. It was a good thing all the ones she brought out were blue becaues if there had been a pink one I would have wanted that over what was best for my feet. Haha I am a loser.

I think today may be my first day without soda- I haven't had one yet, and I don't see the need to have one.

I have only had 2 nalgenes but I will have another with dinner.

I hope to go to bed early - there isn't much reason not too!

I am not excited with my date with Jillian Michaels tomorrow on my birthday - but I will ruin it with dinner at Chevy's - and I honestly don't care! It is my birthday and I want mexican food!

I am not ready to post my weight online - I don't know if I ever will be - but I weighed my self last Sat and yesterday and I was down 2 lbs. That's good - I will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment