Thursday, November 26, 2009

10/25

Today was so-so

I ate soup for lunch and pasta for dinner
I didn't drink
I haven't eating after 9
I didn't do Jillian's workout today - that's a whole week no Jillian. It is going to suck when I start that back up- I had too much to do, I have been baking since I got home from work - and I am still not done (20 mins left)
I had a soda today because I felt a headache coming on - but my rule was 1 a day- so though I feel guilty for it - I didn't break the rules
I drank 4 nalgenes
I should get about 6.5-7 hours of sleep

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving - I will try not to hog out on all the yummy goodness that will be placed before me - however - I can't promise. This week is probably not a loosing week in terms of weight loss. But that's ok - Thanksgiving and all the grub that goes with it only comes 1 time a year. I can't wait to eat and then curl up on the couch with my dad and doggie and watch some football (and by watch I mean pass out :-D )

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment