Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11/17

First things first- Widdling my Middle by following this plan will not be happening. I could not do half of the exercises with the dang ball... I will keep practicing and see what happens. But for now. I need to come up with a different core workout.

Today I hurt- my muscles are very sore. The top of my left foot hurts when I flex up. It is very frustrating. I am icing it now.

I ate well for lunch - I just had soup and no snacking. We had pizza for dinner because it was free. Can't pass up free .

No alcohol

no eating after 9

I ran today - it sucked. My legs were tight the whole time. I ran over a mile at 12 min mile pace and had to stop and try to stretch it out. Then I finished the last .75 mile. I walked 5 mins and started my last mile. I slowed it to 12:45 mile pace because my legs hurt so much I finished as much as I could but in the end I only ran 2.5 miles of my 2.75. I was tired, hungry, grumpy, and sore. No reason to have a horrible run - but everything added up to a constant struggle.

5- no soda

6- 4 nalgenes

7- i am exhausted. I am showering and going to sleep. Matt said last night that because I am not getting enough sleep I am not giving my body time to recover from all the abuse. Probably true.

 



Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment