Friday, November 6, 2009

11/6

I love Fridays - I get off work early - and I don't have to do anything.

And that is what I did.

I laid on the couch and watched 4 weeks worth of Brothers and Sisters.

Then took a little nap and then Matt came home.

We went to dinner at 8:15 with some friends - I was worried that I would eat after 9 - but I finished right at 9 maybe a couple bites after 9.

I drank water at dinner :-D

1- I reaalllly wanted Wendy's today - but I drove my butt home and had a sandwich here instead.

2- No alcohol

3- not much eating after 9 - maybe a couple bites

4- REST DAY :-D

5- no soda - though I was tempted - but the whole no soda for almost 2 weeks keeps me from ordering it

6- 4 nalgenes

7- I could get 9.5 hours of sleep tonight.

 



Tomorrow I have to get up at 10 and go run - I have a lunch date with my mom, then I am getting my nails done and babysitting, then coming back to VA so if I don't run before I go I won't do it. This is the ultimate in dedication as Saturdays are supposed to be a day where I don't have to hear the beep beep beep of my alarm - sigh. Weigh in tomorrow - I hope it is nice to me considering I ate a big dinner at Japanese Hibachi. Lots of rice , and steak...hmmm best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment