Sunday, November 29, 2009

11/29

Today was a good day. I actually got up early( ok not that early but earlier than other days this weekend) and got things done around the apartment. Then I went for my run.

I upped my mileage to 3.25 and I didn't really struggle today! I was running a little slower - but not super slow, and I ran my last mile at a fast speed.

I was telling Matt tonight that I am going to keep working on my base running, then get to where I can run a 10k no worries and after that I will work on my speed. By June I want to start working on my half marathon training. Scott is working on a plan for me, so hopefully I kick butt!

December is almost here! How did that happen?!?! I am posting my Dec running plan for you to see. Same format - though the last week I transition my 3 miles walk 5 min 1 mile to eventually running 4miles. Eeek.

December Plan

1 comment: