Tuesday, November 3, 2009

11/3

Man- remember that last sentence from last night? You know the one about being excited to go run... yea.

I went to the gym kicking and screaming today ( not literally - but I did whine a good bit first)

However - I ran, and I ran my plan - and I felt good.  I am glad I did it.  I still iced my knee today even though I don't have anymore pain - just incase.

1- no fast food

2-no alcohol

3- no eating after 9

4- I ran 1.5 miles walked 5 ran .75 miles walked 5.   And I LOVED IT.  I should try to run faster - but that will come

5- no soda- though I wanted one - bad. I took a sip of Matt's and then finished my water.

6- I drank 4 nalgenes.

7- about to shower and go to bed.

 



So I was excited to run last night - I am not excited for Jillian tomorrow. I don't really like her. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment