Monday, November 16, 2009

OH SH**

I DID IT! I signed up!!! YIKES

 



October 2 at 10pm I will be running around 3 Disney parks. I am a ball of feelings right now. I am excited, scared,nervous, but mostly excited.

 



The map of the route isn't up yet - but when it is I will post it until read the description:

Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Course Description
Start at the newly re-imagined ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex running down Victory Way and then west on Osceola Parkway toward Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park.  Make your way past the Tree of Life, Expedition Everest™, Dinosaur® and then race back to Osceola Parkway and head toward Disney's Hollywood Studios™.  You will enter the park in the shadow of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, run down Sunset Boulevard through Pixar Place, past Toy Story Mania!, then through the Costuming Tunnel in the Backlot on your way to Lights Motor Action! for your big debut!  Race through the Streets of America, past Star Tours and Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular on your way to Epcot®!  The course will wind through the idyllic village of Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts and lead you through the international gateway entrance to Epcot®, where you will pass United Kingdom and Canada before finishing on World Showcase!

 



If anyone wants to go to Orlando with me and run it please sign up and train with me. If you don't want to run, come cheer me on. Air Tran always has cheap flights to Orlando - especially from BWI. If you are reading this blog - and you notice that I am sucking at training - remind me of this moment and tell me to go and get my butt at the gym.

 



 



AHHHHHHH FLORIDA HERE I COME!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment