Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11/10

OH MAN! Today' s run was AWESOME! (besides when I was trying to text and run and almost ate it - hahhaha)

So Sunday I upped my miles to 1.5 walk 5 and run 1. (with upping the speed by .5 mph) It was hard and too much too soon I think.

Today I upped both runs by .2 MPH and it was great. It hurt - and I watched that last min and a half of both runs like a hawk because I thought I was gonna die  - but no pain no gain right? My knee started to feel like it was gonna hurt,  infact at some points of the run it was hurtting - but nothing a little ice didn't help.

I have kicked butt with the rules today! And I am shocked by my self control this past hour.

1- no fast food - no junk, I did have a starburts - but just one.

2- no alcohol

3- no eating after 9 - even though I made chocolate chip cookies at 9:15 - I didn't have any cooked - I did lick the spoon, but just the spoon - Matt got the bowl.

4- I ran today - no JM THANK GOD. GOSH I don't like her

5- no soda

6- 4 nalgenes

7- omg i slept like crap last night - I think I am 80. At least I get to sleep in tomorrow!!!

 



I created an excel sheet that helps me know how long I need to run at each pace to get to the miles I need for the day. I am still finishing the sub 10 min mile list but this is for those who run slow ( not for you aubrey! I will get your list soon)

CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment